Books and Articles
- To learn more about the theory and practice of Focusing, two popular titles are: Focusing by Eugene Gendlin and Power of Focusing by Ann Weiser Cornell.
- Read Don’t Go It Alone by Joan Klagsbrun, PhD and Lynn Preston, MA, MS, LP from the Psychotherapy Networker.
- For a biospiritual perspective, the key works of Edwin McMahon and Peter Campbell are recommended. Go to: www.biospiritual.org
- The Focusing Institute website http://www.Focusing.org contains a wealth of information about Focusing, including Gendlin’s online library, and an extensive list of certified Focusing Professionals all over the world.
- For more information about Focusing and Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy, go to focusing .org and IAFOT.org.